- - photo Before and After

Here's the before and after of the picture titled "- -"


(click to see bigger)

The process I took was:

slight crop > Levels to make it darker > Curves to add highlights and lowlights > circle white gradient around his face set to opacity 10-15% > diffuse tool on a duplicate layer erased where I didn't want it applied - opacity about 20% > slight saturation on the eyes to bring them out more > then save :)

I know I suck at explaining it but its hard when you don't have everything you did jotted down somewhere with exactly what you did and what feature you set to what levels etc. Hope it helps though!

while I'm posting here, good news! I've started work on my website so hopefully that will be finished in the coming months and I can move everything over there :)

Also - I'm saving up for a masters degree so all money made from anything photo related goes towards that so please please buy my prints. I'm also going to be doing 1 on 1 photoshop sessions for an hourly fee so if you're interested, please let me know and I can give you further details. My fee is VERY reasonable so let me know. You can contact me either by email on: sevgikphotography@googlemail.com OR fill in the contact form on the side.

0 comments: