Alphabet Soup - The Book

Hi all

So for the last few months I've been working on a book (mainly for myself) on and off with all of the pictures from Project A-Z Part I and that book is now completed. It's got "alternative" images to the final ones in it too. It was initially made just for myself but I decided if others want it too, then why not. It's 40 pages and is 8x10. I'm not putting it out for mass release or anything like that but if you do want it, then send me a message to sevgikphotography@googlemail.com and I will send you a copy of it.



Prices are as follows:

Softcover: £20.00
Hardcover, Dust Jacket £30.00
Hardcover, ImageWrap £30.00

Postage and Packaging is an additional £8






Book Type








Since I'm selling this directly myself and not through somewhere like Blurb, I can customise all the orders and send personal notes with them.
If you also want to combine this with a print, then shipping on the print will be free (obviously). Prints are priced differently and if you want to know their prices, send me an email!!

Here are screenshots of the preview for the first few pages of the book (all images show larger if you click on them):

























So, if you want a copy of it, email me on: sevgikphotography@googlemail.com with the subject: "Book". Also tell me which book you would like (Softcover, Hardcover DustJacket, Hardcover ImageWrap) and the address you would like it to be delivered to.





Book Type








In other news - I'm still working on my website so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Elle Moss said...

Looks amazing, Sevgi! Im working on mine right now and I know how much work you've put into it.
xx